We work in all major layout applications in all languages. We accept all file types and support most design applications on both Windows and Mac platforms.
Work Process Steps
- File is received by the manager.
- Type of the job required is evaluated.
- Delivery time schedule is decided and rate is determined with mutual understanding.
- A sample is sent for approval.
- Job is executed and checked by the person executing the job.
- File is sent to QC for final checking.
- Corrections are made as per the QC team recommendations.
- Final file is sent to the client.
- Corrections are made as per the client’s recommendations (If any).
- Final file is delivered.
- 100% customer satisfaction is ensured.
Quotations are provided promptly and free of charge after we have thoroughly analysed the source material. Fees for translation are calculated on a per job basis, based on a number of factors including:
- The complexity and nature of the text.
- The length of the text.
- The required turnaround time.
- The language combination required.
We offer straightforward, cost-effective, and reliable estimates before starting a project. Our estimates also take into account potential extra work - such as additional layout or formatting - that may be needed in the course of a translation.
Prices for multilingual typesetting and other services are determined on a case to case basis depending upon the requirements of each project.